Thursday, April 2, 2015

15 in 45: Almost There!


I initially set out to raise the last %15 needed to reach full support with MAF in 45 days.

There's now 24 days to go and in less than half the time, the %15 is now %2.

THANK YOU!  I can't believe how quickly this has happened.

But we're not quite there yet.  There's still $100 a month needed before I reach my full support level with MAF.

Have you been considering joining my Ministry Support Team?

All that's needed is 1 Person committing to $100/month.

Or, two people committing to $50/month

Or, four people committing to $25/month

Or, ten people committing to $10/month

Do you think you can fill one of those spots?  Can I ask you to please prayerfully consider it?

If you are interested in supporting my ministry with MAF, you can do that at MAF's website HERE.

Thank you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment